Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

16 september 2011

my personal fave frontrow outfits

Alexa Chung
Alexa chung with miu miu shoes. I think this is my fave of all. i really like the dress and the shoes. 
Victoria Beckham
Victoria beckham. She's wearing a dress of her own collection. Personally i don't really like it



Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo. love the blouse :) 
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld
Julian restion-Roitfeld

Ginnifer Goodwin, Mila Kunis. I love Mila's outfit. since ive red an interview with her in the English glamour i like her. and her style just rocks :) 

Virginie Courtin-Clarins, Claire Courtin-Clarins. I really like the orange-pink pull of Virginie


en alweer Alexa Chung

Elisa Sednaoui. with a touch of rock n roll




source photo's : elleuk, harpersbazaar, google


Much love, Birgit


Tumblr_lrb51fthpc1qj6hhzo1_500_large
yum! childhood memories... ♥

6 opmerkingen:

  1. nice.


    Follow me if you're not already. If this is annoying to you, ignore this. If you follow me I'll follow you back for sure.

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. alexa chung is echt leuk:) haar stijl rocks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha die Kinder op het einde.. die vind ik eigenlijk nog het lekkerste!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Omg! Die chocolade! ♥♥ En je hebt echt overal gelijk in! Ik vind de meeste outfits wel niet echt iets, maar ik hou niet echt van speciaal ^^.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. olivia palermo ziet er altijd fab uit! maar de chocolaatjes doen het hem ;) hmm.. zin in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen