Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

18 september 2011

My perfect shoes

Yes, I know I write a lot about shoes. But these I found, and I love them! To me they're more than perfect. I love the color. Its light pink/beige and the fabrik is suede-a-like. And they fit very well and comfortable. I really really like them. I sure am going to buy them (when my salary arrives) ;).
Oh, and i finally found my perfect coat, the Zara one perfecte winterjas :) I got it now, and it's great :)







link to online store shoes


What do you think? Do you like them?
xxxxxx Much love, Birgit

Tumblr_lqsvraxnjb1qlqh4zo1_500_large
Yum, Pizza ♥

Tumblr_lqxashgs4l1qjzvcco1_500_large
These look very tempting, don't they?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. these shoes look gorgeous! i like the coat too, you got it in red too right? i wish i could wear heels high as these. i guess i have to try harder :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super mooie schoenen!
    Dat teutje is vangt water op als je knoeit met inschenken! haha :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amaizing shoes ;)
    I invite you for my giveaway ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Zalige schoenen! Dat eten ziet er ook jum uit ^^.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen