Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

12 september 2011

lovely heels #2

Here they are, some feel good photo's. Today it's monday and as we all know I and many many others don't like this day ;) But these, beautiful photo's make my day, and yours too I hope! 


much love, B. 

En hier zijn ze, wat feel good foto's. Vandaag is het maandag en zoals we allemaal weten is dit niet mijn (en velen anderen) hun favoriete dag. maar deze mooie en toffe foto's maken mijn dag weer goed, en ik hoop de  jouwe ook! 


much love, B. 

Tumblr_lkb7f0hm9a1qd7p3ro1_500_large
Oh, i really love these. Perfect combination. 

Nyfwspring11streetstyle7_large

Tumblr_lpj2l4gjrf1qied6qo1_1280_large

Tumblr_ln5i0gqvhn1qjpivlo1_500_large

Tumblr_lo46s9olis1qd5xz1o1_400_large

Tumblr_lr1l9cta1w1qituglo1_1280_large

Tumblr_lqv1he4hmm1qituglo1_500_large

And just more beautiful WHI photo's, ;) 



188361932_qyhqivhc_c_large


Tumblr_lrex60kib11qgss4to1_500_large

8 opmerkingen:

  1. The cursor is so cute, I love Hello Kitty. I like the shoes you've chosen, especially the Prada satin ones with the gold cuffs, and the lovely white shoes with the bows! Very pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die witte schoenen zijn echt zalig! Natuurlijk zien ze er allemaal leuk uit ^^.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)
    Im love this post,I have maybe too many shoes :D
    These are all gorgeous,I love platform heels,becuase it makes it so much easier to walk in super high heels!
    I love the third pair of shoes,with those ankles cuff's,look super high fashion x

    Hope your having a wonderful day <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You just reminded me that I need to buy more shoes lol >.<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. nice cpollections for the shining shoes,some are stylish ..
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Those pumps are definitely gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen