Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

4 oktober 2011

Paris

Tumblr_lmm1bpwsjb1qc7oa2o1_500_large
oh, yes.. Lucky me! I will be in Paris on the 4th of november! Lucky me! It's gonna be just one day, but hey! It's Paris. ;) This will be the 5th time I'll be visiting this lovely city. I haven't been in all the cities of the world, I'm not even close ;) but I know Paris always will be in my top 3, currently its No. 1(and it probably will be forever).
Can't wait till 4 November! ♥
Luamcaov_large
I certainly will be visiting my favourite vintage shop, coiffeur vintage. They have the most beautiful vintage clothes, especially the dresses are lovely! And cheap as well, €5 to €10. Which ain't expensive at all!
(click for an article about the vintage shops in paris: http://melovey.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html)

And I will be visiting Champs Elysées as well, and I'm hoping I'll have the opportunity to start my day in Paris with a lovely cappuccino. In that case my day would be more than perfect!

And I try to visit my lock on the Bridge (the one with all the locks). It's my fave bridge in the world, it's such a romantic idea to attach a lock there with your love, so it'll last forever. unless you unlock it. But you can also throw it in the water ♥ I love the idea..
205446_1960298212198_1385076416_2279139_1038683_n_large



256156869_nitqafnm_c_large
Carrie_paris_large



Tumblr_liq5w9bspi1qdw9x4o1_500_large

Tumblr_lsf642t0f01r13a09o1_500_large


Tumblr_lrw94399qc1qcrza7o1_500_large

So-much-character-0_large

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuk! Parijs is echt een mooie stad, ik ben er deze zomer geweest.
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wonderful selection of photos! i'm so happy for you that you get to go there! i was there in august for about 5 days and it seemed too short. though it was my second time but the first time was for a couple of hours only - just enough time to visit the eiffel tower, have some fries on top and take some pictures hah. but you enjoy your one day - it's such an amazing city! too bad i hadn't seen your blog before i went - i would've loved to visit that vintage store you pointed out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi dear! Thanks for your comments!
    I'm just back and catching up with blogging!The trips were great but I'm already leaving again tomorrow! Tho I have now quite an impressive collection of my airport pics which I post this weekend:))

    Oh you are going to Paris! How great! I love it! It's definitely a magic city! I've been there around a month ago! I see you've already made some plans! I'm so excited for you!

    Advice: watch Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris"movie before you go. I guarantee you'll love it!

    ENJOY PARIS!

    PS. I'm following your lovely blog. I'll be very glad to see you too among my beautiful followers:)

    X

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww this post makes me want to go to Paris so badly. The photo's really capture the beauty of the city.

    xx
    Anna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtige foto's! Ik moet dringend eens naar Parijs ;d. En SATC Carrie :d. ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great pictures and lucky - 5th time! i've been once and i was like wow! :P Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i love the hello kitty thing on your blog xD

    my blog-new post♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leuk artikel!
    Parijs lijkt me zo mooi.

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh my, lucky you!!! I've never been to Paris but it's one of my must-go destinations in my life hehe, lovely photos there, dun forget to post some amazing photos up of u in Paris! :)

    ps: thx so much for ur lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following your amazing blog now! pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me! thx :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Inderdaad iets om naar uit te kijken ! Ik ben er nog maar 1 keer geweest en wil echt graag nog eens gaan !

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
    fashion & lifestyle in Belgium

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hope you have tons of fun in Paris! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Nice impressions,
    thans for sharing! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. So happy for ya that you can go to paris in fall!
    (but there's one picture by the pictures, it is in Venezia, but also cool :))

    LVblogmax

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. @LVblogmax, yes you're right! the one with the bridge!
    thank you for mentioning ;)
    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. @birgit
    im going to paris too the 4th of november :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Hey Bir,
    Nog steeds niet door he? ^^
    Jongen van 16, geobsedeerd door Parijs en Vuitton?
    Heel toevallig gaat hij ook 4 nov naar Parijs!
    Naja, niet dat ik je na wil doen ofzo, maar beetje bloggen enzo is wel leuk. Nu nog ergens volgers vandaan halen ;)

    X
    Lvblogmax

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen