Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

13 november 2011

assymetric skirts/new models

assymetric skirts

assymetric skirts by blondivva featuring black sandals

 Unfortunately I've been very busy, that's why I didn't post too much.  Making clothes seems to be a new obsession. I finally finished my midi skirt. I will post photos very soon, And have already plenty of new ideas! One of my ideas is to make an assymetric skirt. 



Dorothy Perkins mint green dress
£10 - dorothyperkins.com

Kaelen pleated skirt
$425 - tenover6.com

Zara
$60 - zara.com

MM Couture by Miss Me cotton skirt
$59 - revolveclothing.com

Miss Selfridge camel skirt
£28 - missselfridge.com

Cole haan slipper
$16,800 - colehaan.com

Jimmy Choo platform pumps
$695 - footcandyshoes.com

Steve Madden black sandals
$87 - nordstrom.com

Wedge shoes
$45 - modcloth.com

Gemma Redux earrings
$246 - gemmaredux.com

Bex Rox cuff bangle
£240 - bexrox.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs heart shaped ring
€48 - my-wardrobe.com






Here you see Andy Torres, My fave fashionblogger. She's wearing an assymetric dress. 
It looks amazing on her. I want one, But as far as I know H&M hasn't got one. So I guess I'm gonna try to make it myself. It's more original as well. Below the photo of Andy torres ( www.stylescrapbook.com


Much Love, Hope you will have a great week! 


Birgit ♥


__________________________________________________________________




From 4.30 you can see Svea Berlie, she's a friend of mine. well I talk to her every now and then. 
She's a model. She walks a lot of shows for Chanel, Ellie saab, etc, etc.. The models even get to talk to the designers personally. Which is a dream of mine. In the video Svea says that she wants a room full of long dresses. She told me that Ellie Saab said that it was a good idea! Anyhow, I think this movie represents a working day of a model. 


Hope you enjoyed it!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Asymmetric skirts are my favorite because they are so flattering on me.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great finds, love this trend!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great pieces, I love the skirts. Have a lovely week <3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great finds!! I love asymmetric skirts!!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Die rok van miss selfridge is leuk :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great post. Love love love shoes

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen