Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

8 november 2011

8 things I love

Displaypicture_large
Snow, It somehow makes me feel so happy. When it starts snowing, I get that christmas-a-like feeling. And the sound of fresh snow, when you step into it.. But on the otherhand I hate it to cycle to school in the snow. You fall so fast because the streets are glazed with frost. And all those hot chocolatemilks ♥


374024_238111812916167_100001520496972_703106_770401028_n_large
Love, of course.. I love to love. I love my boyfriend, But I also love to hear people talking about their love, or see a happy couple. Especially old couples.. I like it.

303858_10150338118455936_53133370935_8409005_688658158_n_large
Bershka €39.99
This fringe jacket, isn't it lovely? I've been searching for a fringe jacket for a long time, and now that I've found it. I actually started doubting it. What's your advise?



Those good old songs I used to listen to when I was 12 years old.. haha, Destiny's child & Jennifer lopez.. They always make me feel happy. Sweet memories ;)

Tumblr_lojin1pjcg1qm3fyko1_500_large

The good times I have with my friends, Laughing till my tummy hurts. Love 'em!

Tumblr_lsoomyy6xm1qcmsyho1_1280_large
Pretty shoes.. Do we need an explanation?
Tumblr_lst3meiov41r3l7exo1_500_large

Good music like the Red hot chili peppers.
298969_262107730487647_130708893627532_956782_1601367398_n_large
Paris, do  I need to say more?


Much love, hope you loved it!

Birgit

15 opmerkingen:

  1. My advise about the fringe jacket.
    I like it a lot, But I don't think that if u buy it, that you are going to wear it actually.
    Like the sweaters in Le Coiffeur.. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super leuke blog. Erg leuk om te lezen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. the fringe jacket is pretty cool but it has to go with the rest of your style as well. and my opinion is that if you're having second thoughts before buying it then i might not be meant for you. but who knows. it could look really cool, im sure! though i guess you can't put it under a coat or parka which means only time to wear it would be spring and fall.
    and i love snow too!! makes me so incredibly happy and well, so does shoes, paris, love, my friends, nostalgic music and red hot chili peppers :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's so cute! It's always great to read what makes people happy!I saw agree with you on all these items. What can be better than te be in love, have great friends, listen old good music and a get-away to Paris? The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is snow...well for Xmas yes, but after 1st of January it really can melt!=) I would not be upset with it;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I do love the look of snow and the spirit of Christmas! Too bad it cant be like, 85 degrees and look the same though... LOL! :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. snow I love snow, so much wish we had it more, good music choice and in the bootylicious video stevie nicks is in the beginning! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. ahh i love snow too! and the coming winter... yay! i just dont like the cold tho :/

    and i love love too! :D

    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Amazing post dear!
    and great blog soooo inspiring! Following! Follow back? <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I also love snow!

    There's a giveaway in my blog!!
    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen