Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

19 oktober 2012

(Instagram) photos

Unfortunately, I don't have too much sparetime to blog.. But when I do I love to. 
Anyway, I've got some ootd photos. I went to primark, gosh I love that shop! Bought amazing things for amazing prices.. haha. The cut out skater dress was only €15. I bought many other things, who knows you'll see them in the next post.

My sweet friends had a surprise for me. They wouldn't say a word about it. They made a high tea! So delicious! It was lovely! 

Also a photo of 's-Hertogenbosch. The pretty old city where I live now. I love it!
Much love, Birgit





high waist trousers: hm
shirt: ichi
jacket: hm

cut out back dress: Primark

Primark Zaandam

Zeeland
's-Hertogenbosch

1 opmerking:

  1. Nice outfit. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Follow me on GFC, FB and Bloglovin.
    www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen