Happy Hello Kitty Kaoani

3 februari 2012

Vince Camuto



$110  link

Vince Camuto makes the most beautiful heels ever! I love them! And I'm saving for the pair on the photo above :) They're oh-so-pretty. I hope you will enjoy these beautiful shoes, and I wish you a very happy weekend!

xxxxxxxxx



$129
link


$129        link


$118     link


$159  link

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, die hakken zijn echt geweldig!!
    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind die eerste echt super gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I'm glad that you liked Christian's collection and my blog. ;) I'm following you back! ;)
    xoxo
    Alessandro - www.thefashioncommentator.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ou! can i have all pairs?! :) thanks for your nice comment on my blog <3 im happily following you now dear!

    x jamie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ohhhhhh! they are absolutely lovely! I think I will dream about these shoes tonight! My favs are the first one and the last one;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen